How To Cancel Web Browser & Explorer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Web Browser & Explorer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Web Browser & Explorer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Web Browser & Explorer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Web Browser Explorer website
- Alternatives to Web Browser & Explorer
Cancel Web Browser & Explorer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Web Browser & Explorer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Web Browser & Explorer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Web Browser & Explorer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Web Browser & Explorer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Web Browser & Explorer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Web Browser & Explorer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Web Browser Explorer will now be canceled.
Cancel Web Browser & Explorer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Web Browser & Explorer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Web Browser & Explorer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Web Browser Explorer
Cancel Web Browser & Explorer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Web Browser & Explorer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Web Browser & Explorer's Website
Another way of canceling Web Browser & Explorer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Web Browser & Explorer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://rabbitdev.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Web Browser & Explorer App
Web Browser is a fast, secure, and smart Mobile Browser; It designe for both phone and tablet, brings you an amazing Premium web experience. It is based on the Android WebKit Engine. Key Features: - Tabbed Internet Browsing - Incognito Mode. Private browse the web without saving any browser history. - Supports Flash Player - Fast Start Times - Super easy copy/paste - Homepage - Bookmarks - Custom themes - History - Small Footprint - Full-screen mode - Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines - User Agent settings - Advanced Gesture feature - Sha...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app