How To Cancel EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on EWA website
- Alternatives to EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language
Cancel EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language store EWA: Learn English & Spanish Languagelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to EWA will now be canceled.
Cancel EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from EWA
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language's Website
An alternate way of canceling EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.appewa.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About EWA: Learn English & Spanish Language App
Improve your English or Spanish skills with EWA! Our unique teaching methodology consists of topic-based online courses to boost grammar, movie & tv show snippets to improve speaking & reading abilities, and bestselling books with audio to drastically increase vocabulary. Why learning a new language with EWA is great? 👩🏫 Online Speaking Courses Online courses are what most of our users love. It’s fun, it’s exciting, and it’s the most efficient way to boost your speaking skills — you will talk just like a native, using all the complex new words and phrases that you will acquire wh...
Reported Cancellation Issues
EWA:Learn English Language
I downloaded this app and wanted to see how it works.
and I didn't like it so I got to setting and unsubscribe it.
Mostly the app says offering a couple of days for free.
I knew about it. so I made sure it was unclicked by yearly or monthly or weekly.
It was non-clicked and I delete that app right away.
now I found out it charged a whole a year fee and I looked at my setting again. It was on the active list
but still, I don't see the 'check' mark next to period.
Even there is no option to cancel the subscription.
This is totally a scam. I saw this app thru youtube. people would try but if it does not work, we should cancel it.... I am so upset and please help me to cancel it and refund the fee, please.
— by Joy J Brennan on Apr 29 2021
Search for another app