How to Cancel Evernote
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Evernote - Note Organizer subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Evernote - Note Organizer subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Evernote Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Evernote - Note Organizer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Evernote - Note Organizer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Evernote - Note Organizer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Evernote - Note Organizer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Evernote Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Evernote - Note Organizer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Evernote will now be canceled.
Cancel Evernote Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Evernote - Note Organizer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Evernote - Note Organizer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Evernote
Cancel Evernote via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Evernote - Note Organizer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Evernote's Website
Another way of canceling Evernote - Note Organizer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Evernote - Note Organizer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.evernote.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Evernote - Note Organizer App
Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Bring your notes, to-dos, and schedule together to tame life’s distractions and accomplish more—at work, at home, and everywhere in between. Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard. Note: The new version of Evernote is available for Android version 10 and newer. Users of Android version 9 and older will receive the Evernote Legacy app. The new Evernote for Android will be made available for Android versions 6, 7, 8 and 9 in a future update. "Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times “When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag --- CAPTURE IDEAS • Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists. • Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later. • Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more. • Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes. GET ORGANIZED • Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline. • Connect Evernote and Google...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app