How To Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Currency Exchange Rates and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Currency Exchange Rates subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Currency Exchange Rates subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Currency Exchange Rates website
- Alternatives to Currency Exchange Rates
Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Currency Exchange Rates subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Currency Exchange Rates".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Currency Exchange Rates subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Currency Exchange Rates subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Currency Exchange Rates" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Currency Exchange Rates will now be canceled.
Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Currency Exchange Rates via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Currency Exchange Rates. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Currency Exchange Rates
Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Currency Exchange Rates via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Currency Exchange Rates's Website
Another way of canceling Currency Exchange Rates subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Currency Exchange Rates app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.etustudio.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Currency Exchange Rates App
Currency Exchange Rates is a fast and powerful app that provides the following features: - Widget for viewing currency exchange rates in home screen (Android 4.0+ is required) - Support BitCoin, support for more crypto currencies coming soon - View real time currency exchange rates - Easily convert between your favorite currencies - View real time currency charts - View currency charts in full screen mode - View latest currency news - Calculate with built-in calculator - Easily search currency by code or description - Stores currency rates and charts for offline use - Live rates u...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app