How To Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Currency Exchange Rates and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Currency Exchange Rates subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Currency Exchange Rates subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Currency Exchange Rates website
- Alternatives to Currency Exchange Rates
Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Currency Exchange Rates subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Currency Exchange Rates.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Currency Exchange Rates subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Currency Exchange Rates subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Currency Exchange Rates store Currency Exchange Rateslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Currency Exchange Rates" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Currency Exchange Rates will now be canceled.
Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Currency Exchange Rates via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Currency Exchange Rates. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Currency Exchange Rates
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Currency Exchange Rates Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Currency Exchange Rates via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Currency Exchange Rates's Website
An alternate way of canceling Currency Exchange Rates subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Currency Exchange Rates app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.etustudio.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Currency Exchange Rates App
Currency Exchange Rates is a fast and powerful app that provides the following features: - Widget for viewing currency exchange rates in home screen (Android 4.0+ is required) - Support BitCoin, support for more crypto currencies coming soon - View real time currency exchange rates - Easily convert between your favorite currencies - View real time currency charts - View currency charts in full screen mode - View latest currency news - Calculate with built-in calculator - Easily search currency by code or description - Stores currency rates and charts for offline use - Live rates u...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app