How To Cancel My Etisalat Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My Etisalat and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Etisalat subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My Etisalat subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Etisalat website
- Alternatives to My Etisalat
Cancel My Etisalat Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Etisalat subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Etisalat".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Etisalat subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Etisalat subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Etisalat Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Etisalat" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Etisalat will now be canceled.
Cancel My Etisalat Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Etisalat via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Etisalat. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Etisalat
Cancel My Etisalat Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Etisalat via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Etisalat's Website
Another way of canceling My Etisalat subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Etisalat app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.etisalat.eg and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Etisalat App
Now with Etisalat's new application; My Etisalat, you can manage your accounts, check your balance, recharge and much more. We will bring you regular updates for bug fixes, performance improvements and new features. - Totally redesigned interface - New features to make you in full control of your account - Bill payment by credit card - Manage your complaints through the application - Rate plan migration - Top dialed numbers and top calls duration - Quick login approach - Call divert feature Stay tuned for more updates. Thanks for using My Etisalat!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app