How to Cancel eWalletAE
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your eWalletAE subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your eWalletAE subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel eWalletAE Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel eWalletAE subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "eWalletAE".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling eWalletAE subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel eWalletAE subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel eWalletAE Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "eWalletAE" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to eWalletAE will now be canceled.
Cancel eWalletAE Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to eWalletAE via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see eWalletAE. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from eWalletAE
Cancel eWalletAE via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting eWalletAE via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on eWalletAE's Website
Another way of canceling eWalletAE subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the eWalletAE app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.e-wallet.ae and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About eWalletAE App
The first UAE Central Bank licensed digital wallet. Share money, shop, dine, pay bills from your mobile. Fast. Secure. Easy. Backed by Etisalat and Noor Bank ensuring your ability to digitally pay anyone in and out of the UAE in a fast, secure and easy way eWallet is your newest way to manage your payments in fully featured digital wallet. The eWallet services are accessible via simple and secure app adding ease and convenience to your day-to-day payments and financial transactions. Send, receive, purchase and manage your spending directly from your phone, in one app! The eWallet service is an open, rewarding program that earns you Etisalat Smiles points and also gives customers exclusive offers from its multiple partner networks. eWallet is open to all legal residents of the UAE with a mobile phone irrespective of the network carrier you are on. With no major requirements, getting started is easy! All you need to do is self-register with the following: − A working UAE mobile line − A valid Emirates ID − A mobile phone To register Just download the app and follow the simple instructions, top-up your wallet as per the most suitable option for you and you ae ready to go. A fully registered eWallet customer can: − Send money to any mobile number in the UAE regardless if they are registered or not − Send money to any bank in the UAE − Receive money from any eWallet user − Receive money from any bank in the UAE − Pay a growing list of merchants; both physical and on...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app