How To Cancel TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TextNow website
- Alternatives to TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App
Cancel TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App store TextNow: Free Texting & Calling Application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TextNow will now be canceled.
Cancel TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TextNow
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App's Website
An alternate way of canceling TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.textnow.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About TextNow: Free Texting & Calling App App
*NEW FEATURE* Now you can use TextNow without WiFi! Get unlimited calling and texting in the US over the Nationwide Sprint Network -- for FREE. Check if your phone is eligible, and get phone service without the phone bill by clicking on "Free Coverage" in the app menu. Local US or Canada Phone number Give your friends your very own phone number they can call! Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging You can send as many text messages as you want to US & Canada - FREE! Unlimited Calling to USA and Canada Make unlimited free phone calls to any phone number in the US & Canada! Cheap I...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app