How to Cancel QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet
Learn how to cancel QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet" or "QNB" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet
Cancel QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.qnbalahli.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet App
Explore QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet that offers you a variety of payment services to cope with the quick pace of your life as it allows you to pay your bills, purchases and transfer money directly through your mobile in a convenient, fast and secure way Features: • Load your E-Wallet with ease through different channels such as your QNB ALAHLI Accounts, Debit Card, or by visiting any of retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATM that displays Meeza digital logo • Top up your mobile phone • Pay your different bills including telecom, internet, utility and traffic fees through a wide range of services • Pay subscriptions, insurance premium, tickets and more • Transfer money between Mobile Wallet holders in Egypt • Withdraw money from your E-Wallet by visiting any of retailers that are scattered across the governates or through any ATM that displays Meeza digital logo • Conduct your purchases from merchants displaying QR with Meeza digital logo Flexibility: • Track your E-Wallet balance, transactions history and generate E-Wallet statement • Know main services fees from the pricing list on the application • Create “Favorite list” of your most frequently paid bills to which you can make all payments in just one click or a list of preferred numbers (other Mobile Wallet holders) in addition to a list of favorite merchants and agents • Submit feedback & complaints concerning your transactions • Know the nearest “Fawry” agents and locate their location on map • Know if your mobile number is subscribed in any wallet from check wallet availability which exists on the application How to register QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet mobile application? • Apply for the service for free by filling in the application at any of QNB ALAHLI branches, Internet banking service or from “Fawry plus” branches • Download QNB ALAHLI E-Wallet on your mobile • Sign up by entering your data and activation code (received by SMS on your mobile) • Create your m-PIN • Load your E-Wallet and start enjoying the service
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app