How To Cancel BM Wallet Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of BM Wallet and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BM Wallet subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your BM Wallet subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BM Wallet website
- Alternatives to BM Wallet
Cancel BM Wallet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel BM Wallet subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on BM Wallet.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling BM Wallet subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel BM Wallet subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the BM Wallet store BM Walletlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel BM Wallet Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "BM Wallet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BM Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel BM Wallet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BM Wallet via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BM Wallet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BM Wallet
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel BM Wallet Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BM Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BM Wallet's Website
An alternate way of canceling BM Wallet subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the BM Wallet app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.banquemisr.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About BM Wallet App
With just a click on your phone, you can instantly transfer money to friends, family, or any other BM Wallet, as well as withdraw cash, and pay your bills. It's the safest and most convenient method to send and receiving money, accessible 24/7 directly from your mobile phone, anywhere in Egypt. You don’t need a bank account or credit card to use BM Wallet, all you need is a valid mobile number. Get started today in three simple steps: 1. Download the BM Wallet application for free 2. Register at any Banque Misr branch 3. Load your wallet BM Wallet allows you to simply do the followin...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app