How To Cancel HD Video Player Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of HD Video Player and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HD Video Player subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your HD Video Player subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HD Video Player website
- Alternatives to HD Video Player
Cancel HD Video Player Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel HD Video Player subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on HD Video Player.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling HD Video Player subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel HD Video Player subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the HD Video Player store HD Video Playerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel HD Video Player Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "HD Video Player" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HD Video Player will now be canceled.
Cancel HD Video Player Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HD Video Player via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HD Video Player. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HD Video Player
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel HD Video Player Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HD Video Player via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HD Video Player's Website
An alternate way of canceling HD Video Player subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the HD Video Player app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://apps.applinzi.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About HD Video Player App
HD video player is the easiest phone video player, has a powerful video decoding capabilities to easily support you play almost all video files stored on your phone. Key function points: 1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone 2, HD playback your video files; 3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file 4, Set private folder feature, keep your video files safe. 5, Play streaming media files. 6, delete files, rename, play pause operation; 7, smooth playback of FLV files; 8, recent playlist 9, Mp3 player with equalizer. 10, quick browser your video fol...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app