How To Cancel Edmtrain Concerts Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Edmtrain Concerts and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Edmtrain Concerts subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Edmtrain Concerts subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Edmtrain Concerts website
- Alternatives to Edmtrain Concerts
Cancel Edmtrain Concerts Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Edmtrain Concerts subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Edmtrain Concerts".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Edmtrain Concerts subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Edmtrain Concerts subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Edmtrain Concerts Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Edmtrain Concerts" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Edmtrain Concerts will now be canceled.
Cancel Edmtrain Concerts Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Edmtrain Concerts via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Edmtrain Concerts. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Edmtrain Concerts
Cancel Edmtrain Concerts Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Edmtrain Concerts via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Edmtrain Concerts's Website
Another way of canceling Edmtrain Concerts subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Edmtrain Concerts app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://edmtrain.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Edmtrain Concerts App
Upcoming EDM concerts near you! See your favorite artists live, and discover new music. * CONCERTS - See what DJ's are touring across the U.S. & Canada. * FESTIVALS - View events worth traveling to. * LIVE STREAMS - Discover virtual events too. * MUSIC - Listen to the artists that will be performing. * TICKETS - Links to buy tickets. * MAP - Get directions to each venue. * CURATE - Easily add & spread shows for others to see. * VIDEOS & NEWS - Scroll through content related to the electronic music scene. * OTHER GENRES - See what popular artists are coming to your city in hip hop, p...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app