How To Cancel Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Magic Tiles Hop 2 website
- Alternatives to Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush
Cancel Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush store Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rushlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Magic Tiles Hop 2 will now be canceled.
Cancel Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Magic Tiles Hop 2
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush's Website
An alternate way of canceling Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://thunderstormrainsound.blogspot.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Magic Tiles Hop 2: Dancing EDM Rush App
Get control of the Marshmello song beat 🎶- Feel the music as you tap. Explore the game and be the winner of our magic Magic Tiles Hop 2 Listen to Marshmello’s new Joytime III album! EDM, Rap, Hip Hop, Rock, Electronic-- you can play all of Marshmello's hit songs in one game, and we'll release new songs and characters every week! Collect new ball to help you play through all of the songs! Open your chest to discover and unlock new powerful Ball! Will you get the legendary Ball? Its Challenge to player a destroy stack tower before game over using Ball fire tank. Magic Tiles Hop 2 on...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app