How To Cancel The Economist Espresso. Daily News Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of The Economist Espresso. Daily News and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your The Economist Espresso. Daily News subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your The Economist Espresso. Daily News subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on The Economist Espresso Daily News website
- Alternatives to The Economist Espresso. Daily News
Cancel The Economist Espresso. Daily News Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel The Economist Espresso. Daily News subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on The Economist Espresso. Daily News.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling The Economist Espresso. Daily News subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel The Economist Espresso. Daily News subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the The Economist Espresso. Daily News store The Economist Espresso. Daily Newslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel The Economist Espresso. Daily News Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "The Economist Espresso. Daily News" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The Economist Espresso Daily News will now be canceled.
Cancel The Economist Espresso. Daily News Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The Economist Espresso. Daily News via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The Economist Espresso. Daily News. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The Economist Espresso Daily News
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel The Economist Espresso. Daily News Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The Economist Espresso. Daily News via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on The Economist Espresso. Daily News's Website
An alternate way of canceling The Economist Espresso. Daily News subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the The Economist Espresso. Daily News app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.economist.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About The Economist Espresso. Daily News App
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST ESPRESSO The Economist Espresso is a daily morning news briefing from the editors of The Economist. Delivered to your smartphone before breakfast, it tells you what’s on the global agenda for the coming day. Espresso summarises the latest news and highlights the most important stories of the day ahead in business, finance and politics. * A morning news briefing from the editors of The Economist * Published six days a week (Monday - Saturday) * Available by 6am with separate regional editions for the Americas, Europe and Asia * Free access for 30 days for new...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app