How to Cancel eChecksPro
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel eChecksPro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel eChecksPro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to eChecksPro will now be canceled.
Cancel eChecksPro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from eChecksPro
Cancel eChecksPro via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on eChecksPro's Website
Another way of canceling eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.verifyvalid.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook App
Welcome to the first multi-purpose electronic checkbook! Create, sign, and send check payments at the speed of email while taking advantage of the latest fraud security technology. The eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook is available to anyone using eChecksPro's eCheck or eLockbox service at no additional charge. Mobile Checkbook lets you create, approve, and send eChecks from your Android device wherever you have mobile service or a Wi-Fi signal. You can also receive eChecks on your phone then print and deposit them like any other check. The eChecksPro Mobile Checkbook lets you make or receive check payments any time, from any place, to anyone (payees need not be eChecksPro account holders) while saving postage, envelopes, check stock and time.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app