How To Cancel Pregnancy Week By Week Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Pregnancy Week By Week and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Pregnancy Week By Week subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Pregnancy Week By Week subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Pregnancy Week By Week website
- Alternatives to Pregnancy Week By Week
Cancel Pregnancy Week By Week Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Pregnancy Week By Week subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Pregnancy Week By Week".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Pregnancy Week By Week subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Pregnancy Week By Week subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Pregnancy Week By Week Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Pregnancy Week By Week" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Pregnancy Week By Week will now be canceled.
Cancel Pregnancy Week By Week Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Pregnancy Week By Week via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Pregnancy Week By Week. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Pregnancy Week By Week
Cancel Pregnancy Week By Week Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Pregnancy Week By Week via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Pregnancy Week By Week's Website
Another way of canceling Pregnancy Week By Week subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Pregnancy Week By Week app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://amila.io and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Pregnancy Week By Week App
Pregnancy Week By Week is a very helpful app for a pregnant woman. Best pregnancy app for you! With Amila Pregnancy App you can easily: - track your pregnancy week by week - get information about your baby - calculate current week of pregnancy - calculate due date (pregnancy date) - track your weight - track baby kicks - make notes with your pregnancy symptoms ( morning sickness, changes with your body, doctor appointment ) Free pregnancy app.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app