How To Cancel EastWest Mobile Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of EastWest Mobile and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your EastWest Mobile subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your EastWest Mobile subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on EastWest website
- Alternatives to EastWest Mobile
Cancel EastWest Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel EastWest Mobile subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on EastWest Mobile.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling EastWest Mobile subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel EastWest Mobile subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the EastWest Mobile store EastWest Mobilelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel EastWest Mobile Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "EastWest Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to EastWest will now be canceled.
Cancel EastWest Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to EastWest Mobile via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see EastWest Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from EastWest
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel EastWest Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting EastWest Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on EastWest Mobile's Website
An alternate way of canceling EastWest Mobile subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the EastWest Mobile app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://eastwestbanker.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About EastWest Mobile App
EastWest Mobile is a banking app designed for customers enrolled in EastWest Online Banking, so they can conveniently access their accounts - whether Savings, Checking, or Credit Cards - on mobile devices. > Check your balance Conveniently check your account balances and latest transactions. > Pay your bills Make and authorize payments to over 100 partner billers. > Transfer funds Move money between your accounts or to other local/international bank accounts while enjoying the security of multi-factor authentication similar to EastWest Online Banking. Existing EastWest Online...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app