How To Cancel My baby Game (Balloon POP!) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My baby Game (Balloon POP!) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My baby Game (Balloon POP!) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My baby Game (Balloon POP!) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My ba website
- Alternatives to My baby Game (Balloon POP!)
Cancel My baby Game (Balloon POP!) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My baby Game (Balloon POP!) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My baby Game (Balloon POP!)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My baby Game (Balloon POP!) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My baby Game (Balloon POP!) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My baby Game (Balloon POP!) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My baby Game (Balloon POP!)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My ba will now be canceled.
Cancel My baby Game (Balloon POP!) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My baby Game (Balloon POP!) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My baby Game (Balloon POP!). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My ba
Cancel My baby Game (Balloon POP!) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My baby Game (Balloon POP!) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My baby Game (Balloon POP!)'s Website
Another way of canceling My baby Game (Balloon POP!) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My baby Game (Balloon POP!) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://dokdoapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My baby Game (Balloon POP!) App
Cution! This app is for parents. This app is not for kids. Do not leave the baby alone when using the app. Parents have full responsibility for using this app. It is illegal to extract or change the content of this app. ○Playing the application for an excessive amount of time or leaving the children alone with the device is not encouraged. ○Be cautious of injury due to dropping the device. (Place the device on a flat surface or hold it in your hand.) ○Keep the device distant from your eyes. ○Babies tend to unawarely press the "home" button on the device while playing. As this ma...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app