How To Cancel NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute website
- Alternatives to NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute
Cancel NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute store NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Disputelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute will now be canceled.
Cancel NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute's Website
An alternate way of canceling NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www1.nyc.gov/site/finance/index.page and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute App
“NYC Parking Ticket Pay or Dispute” is New York City’s official mobile app to securely pay or dispute parking and camera violations. You will be able to do the following: · Pay tickets by credit or debit card or through your bank account (eCheck). No Fee applies when paid using eCheck. · Dispute a ticket immediately using your device’s camera to upload evidence. · Search ticket(s) using violation or license plate numbers. · Save tickets you have previously searched for. · Save license plates and billing information on your device. · View payment history by ticket or license plate numbers...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app