How To Cancel Free music player: Stream Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Free music player: Stream and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Free music player: Stream subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Free music player: Stream subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Free music player website
- Alternatives to Free music player: Stream
Cancel Free music player: Stream Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Free music player: Stream subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Free music player: Stream".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Free music player: Stream subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Free music player: Stream subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Free music player: Stream Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Free music player: Stream" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Free music player will now be canceled.
Cancel Free music player: Stream Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Free music player: Stream via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Free music player: Stream. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Free music player
Cancel Free music player: Stream Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Free music player: Stream via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Free music player: Stream's Website
Another way of canceling Free music player: Stream subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Free music player: Stream app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://streamplayer.io/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Free music player: Stream App
Wanna listen to youtube music videos while doing something else? Stream is the best solution on the market so far! Stream gives you access to all of YouTube videos (+100 Millions videos) without any ads and lets you play them in a handy floating popup for a multitasking music listening experience. Search your favorite artists, create your own playlists, discover new music genres and browse the daily Top Charts of your country: unlimited music streaming! You can easily add videos to your current listening queue to gain time and schedule your listening experience. No need to download your...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app