How To Cancel Currency Converter free Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Currency Converter free and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Currency Converter free subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Currency Converter free subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Currency Converter free website
- Alternatives to Currency Converter free
Cancel Currency Converter free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Currency Converter free subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Currency Converter free.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Currency Converter free subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Currency Converter free subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Currency Converter free store Currency Converter freelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Currency Converter free Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Currency Converter free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Currency Converter free will now be canceled.
Cancel Currency Converter free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Currency Converter free via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Currency Converter free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Currency Converter free
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Currency Converter free Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Currency Converter free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Currency Converter free's Website
An alternate way of canceling Currency Converter free subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Currency Converter free app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://julien-millau.fr/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Currency Converter free App
Currency Converter for over 180 currencies with updated exchange rates and offline mode. Download “Currency Converter” and get world's foreign currencies conversion rates. Easy to use for conversion of many foreign currencies. Add your personal favorite currency list. Currency Converter great features • Material design: beautiful and user friendly application design • Quick updates: fast and recurrent update, with new features • Updated exchange rates: fresh, consistent and reliable exchange rate data • Live and historical exchange rates for over 180+ world currencies • Popular cr...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app