How to Cancel thinkorswim
Learn how to cancel thinkorswim Mobile: Trading subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel thinkorswim Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "thinkorswim Mobile: Trading".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "thinkorswim" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel thinkorswim Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "thinkorswim Mobile: Trading" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to thinkorswim will now be canceled.
Cancel thinkorswim Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "thinkorswim Mobile: Trading" or "TD Ameritrade" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from thinkorswim
Cancel thinkorswim via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on thinkorswim's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.thinkorswim.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About thinkorswim Mobile: Trading App
Don’t miss a minute of the market. Put the power of thinkorswim right in your pocket with our trading app. Manage your positions, find quotes, charts, and studies, get support, and place trades easily and securely—all right from your phone or tablet. Access investment products like stocks, options, futures, and forex, and even try out new strategies with our paper trading feature, paperMoney®. Add commission-free+ online trading to the mix, and that’s what we call trading smarter. • Trade stocks, complex options, futures, and forex. Create and modify advanced orders and add order conditions quickly and easily. • Chat with a trading specialist in real-time—even share your screen without ever leaving the app. • Live stream programming from TD Ameritrade Network (through our affiliate, TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company)* and CNBC (US, Asia, and Europe), and get in-depth company profiles from Trefis** to uncover key insights. • Practice your trading strategies with real market data using paperMoney®—without risking a dime.*** • Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of studies. Chart drawings will sync with the thinkorswim® platform. Glance at the past, take a look at the present, and model the future when you overlay company and economic events. • Manage and analyze your positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts. • Track and modify your watchlists, orders, and alerts, including saved orders. • Check out our expanding library of edication videos. So what are you waiting for? Download the award-winning++ thinkorswim Mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. + Applies to US exchange listed stocks, ETFs, and options. A $0.65 per contract fee applies for options trades. *TD Ameritrade Network is brought to you by TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company and TD Ameritrade, Inc. are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. TD Ameritrade Media Productions Company is not a financial adviser, registered investment advisor, or broker-dealer. **Trefis information/estimates provided by insight Guru, a separate and unaffiliated firm. ***The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously. ++Reviewed against 10 other online brokers, TD Ameritrade was named #1 Overall Broker, and Best in Class (within top 5) for Mobile Trading in the StockBrokers.com 2021 Online Broker Review. Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions. Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Futures and forex trading services provided by TD Ameritrade Futures & Forex LLC, member NFA. Trading privileges subject to review and approval. Not all clients will qualify. Forex accounts are not available to residents of Ohio or Arizona. Past performance does not guarantee futures results.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app