How To Cancel Deliveroo: Takeaway food Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Deliveroo: Takeaway food and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Deliveroo: Takeaway food subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Deliveroo: Takeaway food subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Deliveroo website
- Alternatives to Deliveroo: Takeaway food
Cancel Deliveroo: Takeaway food Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Deliveroo: Takeaway food subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Deliveroo: Takeaway food".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Deliveroo: Takeaway food subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Deliveroo: Takeaway food subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Deliveroo: Takeaway food Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Deliveroo: Takeaway food" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Deliveroo will now be canceled.
Cancel Deliveroo: Takeaway food Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Deliveroo: Takeaway food via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Deliveroo: Takeaway food. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Deliveroo
Cancel Deliveroo: Takeaway food Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Deliveroo: Takeaway food via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Deliveroo: Takeaway food's Website
Another way of canceling Deliveroo: Takeaway food subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Deliveroo: Takeaway food app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://deliveroo.co.uk and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Deliveroo: Takeaway food App
Whether you’re passionate for pizza, fancy some fried chicken or are interested in ordering an Indian feast, Deliveroo has everything on the menu for even the fussiest eater. From nationally loved chains, such as KFC or Pizza Hut, to locally adored heroes, we have something for everyone. We even have grocery stores for all your daily essentials. Looking for some dining deals when it comes to ordering takeaway? Check out our ‘offers’ tab to order great quality food without blowing the budget with meal deals and discounts tailored to you. It’s never been easier to order online. You can...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I don't want to continue with my subscription
— by Alejandro Antonio González Nuñez on Jul 14 2021
Search for another app