How To Cancel Telpark Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Telpark and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Telpark subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Telpark subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Telpark website
- Alternatives to Telpark
Cancel Telpark Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Telpark subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Telpark".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Telpark subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Telpark subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Telpark Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Telpark" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Telpark will now be canceled.
Cancel Telpark Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Telpark via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Telpark. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Telpark
Cancel Telpark Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Telpark via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Telpark's Website
Another way of canceling Telpark subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Telpark app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.telpark.com/es/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Telpark App
Telpark allows you to pay and manage your parking in regulated areas such as the blue and green zones on public streets, just using your smartphone. There's no need to carry cash in your pockets, nor to search for a parking meter. You can make your payments, receive parking expiration alerts and cancel fine tickets without going to the parking meter. Soon with Telpark you can also use many of the public parkings in the Empark universe (largest parking operator company in Spain), in a completely paperless way: access is made via license plate optical recognition at the parking entrance and e...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app