How To Cancel Degoo Cloud Storage Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Degoo Cloud Storage and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Degoo Cloud Storage subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Degoo Cloud Storage subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Degoo Cloud Storage website
- Alternatives to Degoo Cloud Storage
Cancel Degoo Cloud Storage Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Degoo Cloud Storage subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Degoo Cloud Storage".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Degoo Cloud Storage subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Degoo Cloud Storage subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Degoo Cloud Storage Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Degoo Cloud Storage" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Degoo Cloud Storage will now be canceled.
Cancel Degoo Cloud Storage Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Degoo Cloud Storage via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Degoo Cloud Storage. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Degoo Cloud Storage
Cancel Degoo Cloud Storage Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Degoo Cloud Storage via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Degoo Cloud Storage's Website
Another way of canceling Degoo Cloud Storage subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Degoo Cloud Storage app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://degoo.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Degoo Cloud Storage App
Back up your data directly from your device. Choose what you want to backup, like your photos or docs and we store it all securely in Degoo's cloud drive. Degoo allows you to bring all your photos, videos, music and documents anywhere. Store and share your files free forever with Degoo, the ultimate cloud drive for your mobile phone or tablet. WHY USE DEGOO - FEATURES MOMENTS: Get all your memories from your past. We use artificial intelligence to select the photos that matter the most to you. Whenever you open it you will find new photos you have not seen in a while. A gateway to rech...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hola, soy usuario viejo de Degoo App.
Desde 2017 que tengo mi cuenta de Degoo y los archivos que tenia guardados en ese momento (2017) se han borrado inesperadamente.
Es muy triste porque eran videos/fotos muy importantes para mi y necesito recuperarlos urgentemente.
Necesito una respuesta sobre este problema lo antes posible ya que necesito esos archivos, desde ya muchas gracias.
— by Agus on Jun 05 2021
I can’t access my 3TB lifetime cloud storage please help 713-330-6966
— by Manuel Garza on Dec 14 2020
I have tried deleting my files several times. Spent several hours deleting over 20,000 files and they all reappeared less than a day later. What I REALLY want to do is Delete EVERYTHING - ZERO FILES in Degoo - then start over.
I havce the StackSocial LIFETIME account... if I cancel my account (which should delete everything) can I sign up again and will the same StackSocial code work?
— by Cosmo on Nov 16 2020
Can not access my files
— by Ahmed Abadula on Oct 25 2020
Search for another app