How To Cancel Hoop - New friends on Snapchat Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hoop - New friends on Snapchat and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hoop - New friends on Snapchat subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hoop - New friends on Snapchat subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hoop website
- Alternatives to Hoop - New friends on Snapchat
Cancel Hoop - New friends on Snapchat Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hoop - New friends on Snapchat subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hoop - New friends on Snapchat".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hoop - New friends on Snapchat subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hoop - New friends on Snapchat subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hoop - New friends on Snapchat Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hoop - New friends on Snapchat" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hoop will now be canceled.
Cancel Hoop - New friends on Snapchat Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hoop - New friends on Snapchat via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hoop - New friends on Snapchat. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hoop
Cancel Hoop - New friends on Snapchat Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hoop - New friends on Snapchat via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hoop - New friends on Snapchat's Website
Another way of canceling Hoop - New friends on Snapchat subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hoop - New friends on Snapchat app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://hoop.photo and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hoop - New friends on Snapchat App
HOW DOES IT WORK? With Hoop, you can make new friends, discover new cultures, grow your Snapchat community, fill your Snap map and much more! How? Super easy: 1. ask the profiles you like for their Snapchat username, 2. get a notification when they accept your request, 3. add them on Snapchat. You can also receive Snapchat username requests KEEP CONTROL Your Snapchat username is private. When a user asks you for it, you can : • accept : we send them your Snapchat username on Hoop, • decline : we don't let them know that you declined COLLECT DIAMONDS You need diam...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app