How To Cancel Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Drive Recorder website
- Alternatives to Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app
Cancel Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app store Drive Recorder: A free dash cam application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Drive Recorder will now be canceled.
Cancel Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Drive Recorder
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app's Website
An alternate way of canceling Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://driverecorder.herokuapp.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Drive Recorder: A free dash cam app App
DriveRecorder is a free and car dash camera app that can record the video when driving, and it will give you an extra pair of eyes when driving. If this app really helps you, please rate this app to let us know if this app is helpful to you. Current major features: - Support recording in the background - Support recording repeatedly - Auto recording once you launch the app - Support different video resolutions and file size - Support specifying the video storage size - Support sharing the video to your cloud drive - Support recording the driving trajectory - Support the feature wh...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app