How To Cancel JD - JustDating Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of JD - JustDating and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your JD - JustDating subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your JD - JustDating subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on JD website
- Alternatives to JD - JustDating
Cancel JD - JustDating Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel JD - JustDating subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "JD - JustDating".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling JD - JustDating subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel JD - JustDating subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel JD - JustDating Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "JD - JustDating" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to JD will now be canceled.
Cancel JD - JustDating Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to JD - JustDating via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see JD - JustDating. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from JD
Cancel JD - JustDating Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting JD - JustDating via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on JD - JustDating's Website
Another way of canceling JD - JustDating subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the JD - JustDating app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.justdatingapp.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About JD - JustDating App
JustDating is just that, an app dedicated to helping singles find each other for friendship, dating and meaningful relationships. If you’re single and finding it hard to meet new people, JustDating can help! Join free today and start browsing thousands of profiles and photos. With our advanced search facility, you can really find what you’re looking for. Once you’ve found someone you’d like to get to know better, all you have to do is send them a message introducing yourself. Or, if a few people have caught your eye, you can send a greet automatically when you swipe right! It really is...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app