How To Cancel ComicRack Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ComicRack and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ComicRack subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ComicRack subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ComicRack website
- Alternatives to ComicRack
Cancel ComicRack Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ComicRack subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ComicRack".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ComicRack subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ComicRack subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ComicRack Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ComicRack" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ComicRack will now be canceled.
Cancel ComicRack Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ComicRack via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ComicRack. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ComicRack
Cancel ComicRack Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ComicRack via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ComicRack's Website
Another way of canceling ComicRack subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ComicRack app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://comicrack.cyolito.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ComicRack App
ComicRack for Android is the companion for the best eComic Reader and Manager for PCs: ComicRack for Windows Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want. When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB or WiFi, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows sup...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app