How to Cancel Crosslight Family Ministries
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Crosslight Family Ministries subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Crosslight Family Ministries subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Crosslight Family Ministries Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Crosslight Family Ministries subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Crosslight Family Ministries".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Crosslight Family Ministries subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Crosslight Family Ministries subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Crosslight Family Ministries Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Crosslight Family Ministries" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Crosslight Family Ministries will now be canceled.
Cancel Crosslight Family Ministries Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Crosslight Family Ministries via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Crosslight Family Ministries. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Crosslight Family Ministries
Cancel Crosslight Family Ministries via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Crosslight Family Ministries via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Crosslight Family Ministries's Website
Another way of canceling Crosslight Family Ministries subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Crosslight Family Ministries app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://customchurchapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Crosslight Family Ministries App
Crosslight Family Ministries Located in the Foothills of Alta Loma, CA * Calendar Events * Notifications * Online Giving * Bible Plans For more information, please visit www.crosslightfamily.org SPECIAL FEATURES: * Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library. * Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read. * Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times. SOCIAL INTEGRATION: Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email. * Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click. * Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy. PURSUE JOURNAL: * Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day. * Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email. * Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app