How to Cancel Popcornflix
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Popcornflix Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Popcornflix Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Popcornflix will now be canceled.
Cancel Popcornflix Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Popcornflix
Cancel Popcornflix via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Popcornflix's Website
Another way of canceling Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.popcornflix.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Popcornflix™ – Movies & TV App
Free Movies & TV Download this free streaming app and instantly watch HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of FREE feature-length movies and TV shows on your Android device. "'Online movies' and 'free' rarely go together, but that's the idea behind Popcornflix." -StreamingMedia.com "Popcornflix makes it easy to browse and select from hundreds of theatrically released and independent titles in a wide range of genres, including Comedy, Family/Kids, Drama, Horror, Spanish-language films, documentaries and more, all with an easy user interface." -ScienceFiction.com "Yes, each film is free ... The service is extremely user-friendly." -Social Times *Watch as many films as you like for free. No limit. *Browse movies by title, actor, genre, and more. *Absolutely NO subscription necessary. All Free. About Popcornflix Watch your favorite movies and TV shows on Popcornflix! 100% free, 100% of the time! Popcornflix has star-studded blockbusters, cult classics, acclaimed foreign films, and binge-worthy TV shows, on all of your devices. No movie is more than two clicks away and every movie is FREE. For more information, visit www.popcornflix.com. FOLLOW US! Twitter.com/Popcornflixnews Facebook.com/Popcornflix
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app