How To Cancel Crypto News Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Crypto News and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Crypto News subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Crypto News subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Crypto News website
- Alternatives to Crypto News
Cancel Crypto News Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Crypto News subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Crypto News".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Crypto News subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Crypto News subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Crypto News Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Crypto News" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Crypto News will now be canceled.
Cancel Crypto News Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Crypto News via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Crypto News. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Crypto News
Cancel Crypto News Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Crypto News via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Crypto News's Website
Another way of canceling Crypto News subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Crypto News app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://cryptonews.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Crypto News App
Crypto News is a useful application for crypto enthusiasts. It includes an aggregator of news and articles, a crypto market monitoring feature, and a portfolio manager. Users also have the opportunity to choose the main screen of the application: News or CoinMarketCap. The application is well optimized: it takes not much space on the disk and CPU, and it also consumes little battery power. News Crypto News collects publications from various news sources such as Cointelegraph, Bitcoin.com, CoinDesk, Forklog, Twitter, etc. There are more than 100 websites in the list of sources and it i...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app