How To Cancel Sabbath School Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Sabbath School and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sabbath School subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Sabbath School subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sabbath School website
- Alternatives to Sabbath School
Cancel Sabbath School Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sabbath School subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sabbath School".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sabbath School subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sabbath School subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sabbath School Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sabbath School" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sabbath School will now be canceled.
Cancel Sabbath School Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sabbath School via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sabbath School. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sabbath School
Cancel Sabbath School Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sabbath School via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sabbath School's Website
Another way of canceling Sabbath School subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sabbath School app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://vitalikl.github.io/ss and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sabbath School App
Meet the new Sabbath School app for Android! Study the Word of God with these awesome features: - Swipe navigation between days - Different Bible versions: ASV, KJV, NKJV, NASB, NIV - Text Highlighting - Comments - Bible Verses - Daily Reminders - Reading Modes Adventech 2019 ®
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app