How To Cancel Wisuki Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wisuki and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wisuki subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wisuki subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wisuki website
- Alternatives to Wisuki
Cancel Wisuki Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wisuki subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wisuki".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wisuki subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wisuki subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wisuki Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wisuki" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wisuki will now be canceled.
Cancel Wisuki Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wisuki via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wisuki. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wisuki
Cancel Wisuki Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wisuki via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wisuki's Website
Another way of canceling Wisuki subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wisuki app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://wisuki.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wisuki App
Wisuki is a powerful wind, waves, weather and tide forecast app with advanced features that allows you to instantly find best spots based on your preferred conditions, and analyze forecast data with an unprecedented level of detail. Wisuki helps you to plan even better your outdoor activities like surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, fishing, sailing, paragliding, biking and more. COMMUNITY • Post sessions, share private or public, like and comment. • Posting sessions will link them with forecast at the exact session time. • Better understand how forecasts work under any conditions....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app