How To Cancel EMI Calculator Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of EMI Calculator and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your EMI Calculator subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your EMI Calculator subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on EMI Calculator website
- Alternatives to EMI Calculator
Cancel EMI Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel EMI Calculator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "EMI Calculator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling EMI Calculator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel EMI Calculator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel EMI Calculator Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "EMI Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to EMI Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel EMI Calculator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to EMI Calculator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see EMI Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from EMI Calculator
Cancel EMI Calculator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting EMI Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on EMI Calculator's Website
Another way of canceling EMI Calculator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the EMI Calculator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://continuumapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About EMI Calculator App
EMI Calculator is a simple loan calculation tool that helps the user to quickly calculate EMI and view payment schedule. Use this Loan EMI Calculator to calculate your EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment), plan your loan repayment in an effective way. You can also easy to compare two loans by using Loan EMI Calculator. Features: - Easy and fast way to calculate your Loan EMI - Easy option available to compare between two loans - Representation of payment split up in the table form - Calculate EMI on monthly basis - Maintain history of different loan and view them at any time - Share co...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app