How To Cancel Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hide Something photos videos website
- Alternatives to Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos
Cancel Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hide Something photos videos will now be canceled.
Cancel Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hide Something photos videos
Cancel Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos's Website
Another way of canceling Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://colifer.vip and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hide Something 🥇 photos, videos App
★ The Easiest and Highest rated hiding tool! ★ ✔ New feature: One click to browse your phone's invisible photos with desktop browser! Hide photos, pictures and videos from your gallery. EASY, SIMPLE and FREE! It gives you control of who sees what and help protect your privacy. With "Hide Something", • Your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. And your hidden images are only available for yourself. • You can customize your visible folders when you want to show different photos to different people. • You can share your photos and videos easily, eve...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app