How To Cancel Activity Finder (Apex Theme) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Activity Finder (Apex Theme) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Activity Finder (Apex Theme) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Activity Finder (Apex Theme) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Activity Finder Apex Theme website
- Alternatives to Activity Finder (Apex Theme)
Cancel Activity Finder (Apex Theme) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Activity Finder (Apex Theme) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Activity Finder (Apex Theme)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Activity Finder (Apex Theme) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Activity Finder (Apex Theme) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Activity Finder (Apex Theme) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Activity Finder (Apex Theme)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Activity Finder Apex Theme will now be canceled.
Cancel Activity Finder (Apex Theme) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Activity Finder (Apex Theme) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Activity Finder (Apex Theme). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Activity Finder Apex Theme
Cancel Activity Finder (Apex Theme) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Activity Finder (Apex Theme) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Activity Finder (Apex Theme)'s Website
Another way of canceling Activity Finder (Apex Theme) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Activity Finder (Apex Theme) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Activity Finder (Apex Theme) App
Activity Finder is simple App listing all the Activities of all the app installed in your phone in Alphabetical order. App also has option to search with App Name. The sole purpose is to help in building "appfilter.xml" for Apex/Nova theme. The application is Advertisement and permission free
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app