How To Cancel Citrix Secure Mail Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Citrix Secure Mail and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Citrix Secure Mail subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Citrix Secure Mail subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Citrix Secure Mail website
- Alternatives to Citrix Secure Mail
Cancel Citrix Secure Mail Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Citrix Secure Mail subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Citrix Secure Mail".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Citrix Secure Mail subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Citrix Secure Mail subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Citrix Secure Mail Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Citrix Secure Mail" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Citrix Secure Mail will now be canceled.
Cancel Citrix Secure Mail Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Citrix Secure Mail via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Citrix Secure Mail. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Citrix Secure Mail
Cancel Citrix Secure Mail Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Citrix Secure Mail via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Citrix Secure Mail's Website
Another way of canceling Citrix Secure Mail subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Citrix Secure Mail app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.citrix.com/products/xenmobile/overview.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Citrix Secure Mail App
Citrix Secure Mail is a simple, yet robust email solution that does the job. Keeps you connected. Securely. On the go. Be it an enterprise or a BYOD program, you can confidently turn your mobile device into a business tool - managing emails from multiple accounts, calendars (business and personal), and contacts. All without compromising your personal data. The app works seamlessly with Citrix Files, Citrix QuickEdit, Skype for Business, and GoToMeeting. Secure Mail offers a rich and customizable experience on your mobile device. With Citrix Endpoint Management, you can also manage the a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app