How To Cancel Citibank UAE Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Citibank UAE and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Citibank UAE subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Citibank UAE subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Citibank UAE website
- Alternatives to Citibank UAE
Cancel Citibank UAE Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Citibank UAE subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Citibank UAE.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Citibank UAE subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Citibank UAE subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Citibank UAE store Citibank UAElication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Citibank UAE Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Citibank UAE" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Citibank UAE will now be canceled.
Cancel Citibank UAE Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Citibank UAE via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Citibank UAE. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Citibank UAE
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Citibank UAE Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Citibank UAE via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Citibank UAE's Website
An alternate way of canceling Citibank UAE subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Citibank UAE app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.citibank.ae and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Citibank UAE App
With your feedback, we have redesigned the Citi Mobile® experience. Get ready for an app that's quicker, easier to use, and most importantly, all about you. An intuitive mobile experience designed to give you control over your finances with just a few quick taps, whenever or wherever you are. Experience freedom, today. For customers with only credit cards: • Easily activate your credit card • Create a Citi Online user ID and password • Reset your password • Login faster with biometrics, Fingerprint • Find your account balances, recent transactions and available credit limits • View yo...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app