How To Cancel Christmas Ringtones 2019 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Christmas Ringtones 2019 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Christmas Ringtones 2019 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Christmas Ringtones 2019 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Christmas Ringtones 2019 website
- Alternatives to Christmas Ringtones 2019
Cancel Christmas Ringtones 2019 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Christmas Ringtones 2019 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Christmas Ringtones 2019".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Christmas Ringtones 2019 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Christmas Ringtones 2019 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Christmas Ringtones 2019 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Christmas Ringtones 2019" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Christmas Ringtones 2019 will now be canceled.
Cancel Christmas Ringtones 2019 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Christmas Ringtones 2019 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Christmas Ringtones 2019. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Christmas Ringtones 2019
Cancel Christmas Ringtones 2019 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Christmas Ringtones 2019 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Christmas Ringtones 2019's Website
Another way of canceling Christmas Ringtones 2019 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Christmas Ringtones 2019 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://christmasmusictree.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Christmas Ringtones 2019 App
Is your Android ready for Christmas? If not, you've come to the right place. This app has all the Christmas tunes you can think of and then some. Hundreds of Christmas ringtones, preview and install them in seconds. Check daily updates for more. Some songs from the holiday collection: Carol of the Bells, Drummer Boy, Joy to the world, O Holy Night, Deck the Halls, Christmas Tree, Dreaming of a white Christmas, Fa la la, Frosty the snowman, Here comes Santa Claus, Happy New Year, Ho Ho Ho, Holly jolly Christmas, Jingle Bells, Santa Baby, Rudolph the red nose reindeer, Santa Claus is comin, S...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app