How To Cancel Chipotle Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Chipotle and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Chipotle subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Chipotle subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Chipotle website
- Alternatives to Chipotle
Cancel Chipotle Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Chipotle subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Chipotle".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Chipotle subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Chipotle subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Chipotle Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Chipotle" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Chipotle will now be canceled.
Cancel Chipotle Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Chipotle via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Chipotle. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Chipotle
Cancel Chipotle Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Chipotle via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Chipotle's Website
Another way of canceling Chipotle subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Chipotle app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.chipotle.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Chipotle App
•About Chipotle Rewards• - Earn points automatically for app and online orders, including delivery (Points may take 24-48 hours to appear) - For in-person orders, use the app to scan for points and redeem Rewards - Use your receipt to submit a simple Points Request if you forget to scan - Get rewarded faster with Bonuses (like extra point days) - Oh, and let’s just say… we won’t forget you on your birthday •App Features• - Order for pickup and breeze past the line with our new pickup shelves - Or, get your order straight to your door with delivery - Check out What’s New for excl...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app