How to Cancel Carolina Complete Health
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Carolina Complete Health subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Carolina Complete Health subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Carolina Complete Health Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Carolina Complete Health subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Carolina Complete Health".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Carolina Complete Health subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Carolina Complete Health subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Carolina Complete Health Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Carolina Complete Health" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Carolina Complete Health will now be canceled.
Cancel Carolina Complete Health Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Carolina Complete Health via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Carolina Complete Health. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Carolina Complete Health
Cancel Carolina Complete Health via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Carolina Complete Health via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Carolina Complete Health's Website
Another way of canceling Carolina Complete Health subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Carolina Complete Health app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Carolina Complete Health App
Mobile app for members of the Carolina Complete Health. Features: - Find a healthcare facility or provider - Display your ID card - Eligible members can check on your CentAccount balance and card activity - Updated phone numbers
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app