How To Cancel CARD.com Mobile Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of CARD.com Mobile and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CARD.com Mobile subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your CARD.com Mobile subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CARD com website
- Alternatives to CARD.com Mobile
Cancel CARD.com Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel CARD.com Mobile subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on CARD.com Mobile.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling CARD.com Mobile subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel CARD.com Mobile subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the CARD.com Mobile store CARD.com Mobilelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel CARD.com Mobile Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "CARD.com Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CARD com will now be canceled.
Cancel CARD.com Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CARD.com Mobile via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CARD.com Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CARD com
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel CARD.com Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CARD.com Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CARD.com Mobile's Website
An alternate way of canceling CARD.com Mobile subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the CARD.com Mobile app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.card.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About CARD.com Mobile App
Deposit checks with a picture, switch between your multiple cards, and check your balance without having to login using "Quick Balance." Everything needed to service your CARD.com account is now in our new, easy to navigate app. And easy to access with optional fingerprint login! Find nearby ATMs, locate cash reload stores, and get instructions on how to use direct deposit or transfer funds from a bank account, or virtual wallet such as PayPal or Google Wallet. Don't have a CARD.com card with us? Choose from thousands of card designs inside the app and sign up for one that matches you....
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app