How to Cancel Juno (
Learn how to cancel Juno (formerly OnJuno) subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Juno ( Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Juno (formerly OnJuno)".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Juno (" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Juno ( Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Juno (formerly OnJuno)" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Juno ( will now be canceled.
Cancel Juno ( Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Juno (formerly OnJuno)" or "OnJuno Mobile Banking" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Juno (
Cancel Juno ( via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Juno ('s Website
- Visit their website - https://onjuno.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Juno (formerly OnJuno) App
We know how busy life can be. With a Juno account, you get the best of both worlds—the convenience of cash and the freedom of crypto. You can even set up a direct deposit from your employer and get paid in crypto. We’ll take care of your spending with a 5% cashback on your favorite brands while you focus on what matters most—living your best life. Switching is easy, and you sign up in minutes. With a Juno account, you can 1. Earn 5% on cash deposits up to $10,000 and 3% up to $250,000. Your Cash deposits are FDIC insured up to $250K. 2. Pay with Cash or Crypto and earn 5% Cashback on your favorite brands. Amazon, Walmart, Netflix, and 30+ more brands to choose from. 3. Earn every time you get paid - Setup your direct deposit and earn Juno Coins every time the paycheck hits the account. Use Juno Coins to supercharge your account, redeem gift cards or unlock exclusive experiences 4. Go From Cash to Crypto in Seconds. Start investing instantly. Now straight to Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, and Solana. 5. A Cheaper, Faster Way to Send Money Abroad. Send money at lightning speed with lower rates than banks and PayPal. 6. Access to cash, any time: Enjoy free cash withdrawals at 85,000+ Allpoint® and MoneyPass® ATMs. 7. Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay: Connect your Juno Debit card and start using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay instantly. 8. With a Zero Liability policy and cutting-edge data security, your money is in the safest of hands. Welcome to the future - you can say goodbye to your regular bank and hello to Juno. Juno is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking Services are provided by Evolve Bank and Trust, Member FDIC. Have any feedback? Reach out to [email protected]
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app