How To Cancel Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Calm website
- Alternatives to Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax
Cancel Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Calm will now be canceled.
Cancel Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Calm
Cancel Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax's Website
Another way of canceling Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.calm.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax App
Calm is a leading app for meditation and sleep. Join the millions experiencing lower stress, less anxiety, and more restful sleep with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, masterclasses, and relaxing music. Recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts. Calm is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users. Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule. Topics include:...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I’m being charged for a non-subscription.
I read their policies and rules so I am very confused.
— by Brandy on Mar 06 2021
To whoever it may concern,
My name is Owen and I believe in the value of entrepreneurship. COVID-19 became the largest problem in the world; I know entrepreneurs see problems as opportunities, making it the biggest opportunity ever. As I and other students begin our path into the unknown, it would be amazing to receive guidance along this journey. Your company has truly represented what it means to be a thriving entrepreneur through you ability to help those relax and better themselves.
The World Affairs Conference is North America’s foremost student-run symposium on current affairs and is hosted by Canadian schools, Upper Canada College and Branksome Hall. During WAC’s storied 39-year history, the conference has remained largely the same. This year, however, exciting change is coming. With a will to “Go Global,” we are hosting our first-ever virtual session of WAC shaped around the topical theme, “Together Towards Tomorrow.” Fundamentally, this theme addresses how we, as the next generation of leaders, can work collectively and collaboratively to make the future brighter in terms of innovation and diversity that will inform the next decade.
In lieu of World’s thriving startup climate, one notable change for this year’s conference is the inclusion of a Startup Exhibition. In essence, the plan is to host a booth of up to 10 innovative and exciting startups. If this is of any interest and is possible, I will provide details accordingly. The exhibition is set to take place on Saturday February 6th, with an estimated turnout of 500 students who have an affinity for Entrepreneurship, global issues and learning.
On behalf of the entire World Affairs Conference team, we hope you consider this opportunity, and how such an opportunity can enrich the lives of eager students from all walks of life.
— by Owen Anderson on Nov 18 2020
Search for another app