How to Cancel Smart Merchant
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Smart Merchant subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Smart Merchant subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Smart Merchant Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Smart Merchant subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Smart Merchant".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Smart Merchant subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Smart Merchant subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Smart Merchant Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Smart Merchant" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Smart Merchant will now be canceled.
Cancel Smart Merchant Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Smart Merchant via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Smart Merchant. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Smart Merchant
Cancel Smart Merchant via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Smart Merchant via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Smart Merchant's Website
Another way of canceling Smart Merchant subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Smart Merchant app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.caliber.com.sg and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Smart Merchant App
Smart Merchant for Demo
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app