How to Cancel Cake DeFi
Learn how to cancel Cake DeFi subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Cake DeFi Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Cake DeFi".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Cake DeFi" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cake DeFi Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Cake DeFi" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Cake DeFi will now be canceled.
Cancel Cake DeFi Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Cake DeFi" or "Cake DeFi" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Cake DeFi
Cancel Cake DeFi via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Cake DeFi's Website
- Visit their website - https://cakedefi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Cake DeFi App
Take control of your financial destiny with Cake DeFi - the most transparent, safe and easy way to earn passive income on your crypto assets. Earn on Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFiChain and many other cryptocurrencies. Crypto investors on Cake DeFi enjoy: SECURITY & TRANSPARENCY • Cake DeFi (Cake Pte Ltd.) is a financial services provider headquartered and registered in Singapore and is fully compliant with all regulatory requirements of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. • Paid out US$371M in customer rewards over 3 years. Complete transparency on how yields are generated, with full access to blockchain information and transactions, e.g. our staking master nodes. Trust, but verify! https://cakedefi.com/transparency • Secured by multisig and cold storage: Cake DeFi employs industry-leading security facilities to ensure your crypto assets are stored cold by default and hot only when it moves. MAKING FINANCES FUN • Earn passive income on any of your cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFiChain, Litecoin, Tether, Bitcoin Cash and more • Easy to use interface: It has never been easier to make passive income with your crypto using Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocols such as Staking, Liquidity Mining, and more. • Deposit, withdraw, and start earning any time! No minimum investment. COMMUNITY • Join an awesome community of over 1,000,000 Cake DeFi investors just like you and start earning passive income with your crypto today. • Customers love Cake DeFi – speak with customers that have been earning yield on their crypto over the past 3 years in our community channels! • The equivalent of a 5-star chef – Cake DeFi's Customer Support is always ready to assist you. Download the Cake DeFi app and start taking control of your financial destiny. + About Cake DeFi The Cake DeFi App is the most transparent, safe and easy way to invest in DeFi and Web3. You can take control of your financial destiny, buy Bitcoin and Ethereum directly on our platform, and even swap them to other popular coins or Decentralized Assets such as dTSLA or dAMZN. And it doesn't stop there: use our easy interface to enter Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocols such as Staking or Liquidity Mining, and earn high yields passively on your crypto – all in the most secure and transparent way you have ever experienced. DeFi and Web3 you can trust. Yield you can verify. + What are cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum? Cryptocurrencies are digital assets regarded as investments. They are secured in decentralized networks, not controlled by any individual actors, and are used in technical applications such as Decentralized Finance protocols or as a means of payment. Transactions are recorded in blockchains. The most popular cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app