How to Cancel CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC
Learn how to cancel CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC will now be canceled.
Cancel CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC" or "Citilux Team" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC
Cancel CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.citilux.ru and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC App
CITILUX LIGHT & MUSIC is a powerful application for controlling light and music capabilities of CITILUX lamps via Bluetooth. The music and alarm capabilities are available even when the lamp is not connected to your phone. The application contains 4 main screens: • White and RGB lights control, including light effects; • Music playback via the lamp audio system, smartphone speaker or headphones; • Alarms settings and music sleep timer; • Application settings. Also, the application is able to provide key functions controls via Android notification drawer. The application will require permissions to: • Reading memory contents (to access media library); • Access Bluetooth settings (to interact with lamp); • Disabling sleep mode and screen lock (for alarm); • Internet access (for sending back data about issues & crashes); Please send your suggestions and comments to [email protected] All feedback will be carefully studied. Thank you for your interest!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app