How to Cancel Brightwell
Published by Brightwell Payments, Inc. | Updated: Mar 3, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel Brightwell subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Brightwell Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Brightwell".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Brightwell" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Brightwell Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Brightwell" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Brightwell will now be canceled.
Cancel Brightwell Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Brightwell" or "Brightwell Payments, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Brightwell
Cancel Brightwell via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask Brightwell customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on Brightwell's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.brightwellnavigator.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Brightwell App
#1 Crew-only payroll app that lets you send or spend money anywhere in theworld. Choose from multiple ways to send money home. -Send to you or your family member’s bank -Send cash for pickup to 130+ countries -Send to a bank every payroll Keep your money secure. -Protect your money with our secure video selfie login -FDIC insured and protected by Visa/Mastercard Zero Liability Get help when you need it. -Message support directly from the app -Get your questioned answered 24 hours a day, 7 days week
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app