How to Cancel Branch
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Branch: No Wait Pay. subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Branch: No Wait Pay. subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Branch Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Branch: No Wait Pay. subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Branch: No Wait Pay.".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Branch: No Wait Pay. subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Branch: No Wait Pay. subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Branch Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Branch: No Wait Pay." and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Branch will now be canceled.
Cancel Branch Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Branch: No Wait Pay. via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Branch: No Wait Pay.. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Branch
Cancel Branch via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Branch: No Wait Pay. via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Branch's Website
Another way of canceling Branch: No Wait Pay. subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Branch: No Wait Pay. app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.branchapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Branch: No Wait Pay. App
Your money—faster. With Branch, you get instant access to the money you’ve already earned—whether it’s wages, tips, mileage reimbursements, or more. How it works: Branch is a free digital wallet that your company uses to pay you. They can push funds to you faster (as quickly as after each shift or job) and you can also request pay advances from upcoming paychecks.* Order a physical Branch Card to start using your funds immediately. You can also use the virtual debit card that comes with your Branch app as soon as you connect it to Apple Pay or Google Pay. Ready to work and get paid the same day? Once the money’s in your Branch Wallet, you can: +Save, send, or spend SAVE Keep your money in the Branch Wallet and watch it grow. SEND Send your money to external bank accounts for free**—we don’t get jealous. SPEND: Use your Branch Card to shop online, pay for gas & groceries, and get free cash at more than 55,000 ATMs—anywhere Mastercard is accepted. It’s your money—you’ve earned it. With Branch, you can… +Get Paid Faster Branch pushes money into your wallet the moment your company pays you. No more waiting for bank delays or paper checks. +Create Your Own Payday When an unexpected bill pops up before payday or you just need money now, Branch is there. Take an advance of up to 50% of your earned wages ahead of time if needed. +Enjoy Zero-fee Banking The Branch Wallet comes with zero fees, so you can say goodbye to overdraft cha...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app