How To Cancel Box Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Box and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Box subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Box subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Box website
- Alternatives to Box
Cancel Box Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Box subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Box".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Box subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Box subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Box Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Box" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Box will now be canceled.
Cancel Box Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Box via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Box. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Box
Cancel Box Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Box via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Box's Website
Another way of canceling Box subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Box app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.box.com/ref/android_appstore_companylink and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Box App
Winner of PC Magazine's Editors' Choice Award: "There are plenty of excellent file-syncing storage services, but, on Android, the Box app takes the cake." Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box. With Box, you can easily: * Access and work on all your files at your fingertips * Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet * Share important documents, contracts, visuals and more * Preview 200+ file types with full screen quality * Give feedback from anywhere by commenting and...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app